The Oh Sew Kat! Etsy shop has quite a few pattern bundles to help you save a few dollars as your build up your pattern library. You can find the SEW BASIC wardrobe bundle in four sizes: 18 inch dolls, 15 inch baby dolls, 14 inch dolls like Wellie Wishers and 16 inch Disney Animator dolls. It has everything you need to get started and is perfect for young beginners!
Make your own doll clothes with the Sew Basic pattern bundle from Oh Sew Kat!
Each bundle includes three, simple to sew, patterns with full size pattern pieces (digitally drawn on computer), and step by step instructions with a clear photograph for every step. You can mix and match these pieces for unlimited wardrobe fun and easy dressing for young children.
What patterns are included: (Click each link to visit that pattern’s Inspiration Gallery). You can make two tops, pull on pants and a skirt.
- Boardwalk Boutique: Easy pull on halter top with pull on capri pants
- Sixth Grade Skirt: Back closure A-Line skirt
- Popsicle Top: Reversible, sleeveless top
Sew your own Basic Wardrobe for Dolls from American Girl™ with this easy Pattern Bundle
DIY Doll Clothers- Sew an Easy, Basic Wardrobe
Aside from the obvious outfits shown in the pattern, there are lots of ways to sew these patterns to get even more options! Find these easy pattern hacks and tutorials for these specific patterns here on the Oh Sew Kat blog.
Try these Sixth Grade Skirt Pattern Hacks and Variations:
Try these Popsicle Top Pattern Hacks and Variations:
Try these Boardwalk Boutique Pattern Hacks and Variations:
Need some other ideas for these basic patterns?
- Add the Four Season Skirt pattern (Available for FREE HERE)
- Combine the Popsicle Top with the Four Season Skirt or a gathered skirt to make a sundress
- Make some headbands, belts, and scarves accessories