Stitch up these Oh Sew Kat! patterns with a 1980s flair! Eighties fashions were bold and boxy with bright colors and geometrics. These patterns are perfect to start an 80s inspired wardrobe for your American Girl Doll, Courtney Moore, the American Girl® BeForever character from 1986. Click on the photos to see more and to purchase the patterns.
Make your own Courtney Moore™ Outfits for your Dolls
Read all about Courtney in her AD: books.
More from the Oh Sew Kat! Historical Character Inspiration Gallery
- See ideas for Kirsten Larson™ 1854 HERE.
- See ideas for Kit Kittridge™ 1934 HERE.
- See ideas for Nanea Mitchell™ 1941 HERE.
- See ideas for Molly McIntyre™ 1944 HERE.
- See ideas for Maryellen Larkin™ 1954 HERE.
- See ideas for Melody Ellison™ 1964 HERE.
- See ideas for Julie Albright™ 1974 HERE.