Stitch up these Oh Sew Kat! patterns with a 1930s flair! They are perfect to make 30s inspired fashions for your American Girl Dolls, Kit Kittridge and Ruthie Smithens, American Girl® characters from 1934. Click on the photo to go to the tutorial. Find the patterns HERE.
Make 30s style doll clothes for Kit Kittridge™ American Girl Doll
Kit is growing up in Ohio during the Great Depression. Read all about her, and her friend Ruthie, in her AD: six book set.
More from the Oh Sew Kat! Historical Fashions Gallery:
- See ideas for Felicity Merriman™ 1776 HERE.
- See ideas for Kirsten Larson™ 1854 HERE.
- See ideas for Kit Kittridge™ 1934 HERE.
- See ideas for Nanea Mitchell™ 1941 HERE.
- See ideas for Molly McIntire™ 1944 HERE.
- See ideas for Maryellen Larkin™ 1954 HERE.
- See ideas for Melody Ellison™ 1964 HERE.
- See ideas for Julie Albright™ 1974 HERE.
- See ideas for Courtney Moore™ 1986 HERE.