Sew Doll Clothes for Nanea™ American Girl Doll and her Friends
Stitch up these Oh Sew Kat! patterns with a 1940s flair! They are perfect for your American Girl Doll, Nanea Mitchell, the American Girl® BeForever character from 1941 who lives in Pearl Harbor, Hawaii.
Read all about Nanea and her story in her books: Ad: https://amzn.to/2H9p4it
(Find the Tutorial for this Hawaiian Muumuu dress HERE.)
(Find the Tutorial for this Hawaiian Muumuu dress HERE)
More from the Oh Sew Kat! Historical Gallery:
- See ideas for Kit Kittridge™ 1934 HERE.
- See ideas for Molly McIntire™ 1944 HERE.
- See ideas for Maryellen Larkin™ 1954 HERE.
- See ideas for Melody Ellison™ 1964 HERE.
- See ideas for Julie Albright™ 1974 HERE.
- See ideas for Courtney Moore™ 1986 HERE.