American Girl Doll – Julie Albright 1974
Stitch up these Oh Sew Kat! patterns with a 1970s flair! They are perfect to make 70s inspired fashions for your American Girl Dolls, Julie Albright and Ivy Ling, American Girl® BeForever characters from 1974. Click on the photo to purchase the pattern.
Make 70s style doll clothes for Julie Albright™ American Girl Doll
Read all about Julie and Ivy in their books: Ad: https://amzn.to/2H9p4it
Jumping Jack 3 in 1 Jumper Set
Find the Tutorial to make the bandana/head scarf HERE.
More from the Oh Sew Kat! Historical Fashions Gallery:
- See ideas for Felicity Merriman™ 1776 HERE.
- See ideas for Kirsten Larson™ 1854 HERE.
- See ideas for Kit Kittridge™ 1934 HERE.
- See ideas for Nanea Mitchell™ 1941 HERE.
- See ideas for Molly McIntire™ 1944 HERE.
- See ideas for Maryellen Larkin™ 1954 HERE.
- See ideas for Melody Ellison™ 1964 HERE.
- See ideas for Courtney Moore™ 1986 HERE.