The Sunshine Dress sewing pattern is a quick A-line dress with three different options to make it unique for your own doll. Find the pattern in 4 sizes at HERE.
Welcome to the Oh Sew Kat! Inspiration Gallery. Be inspired to take your patterns and make something uniquely your own. Thank you to wonderful, Oh Sew Kat! tester group for allowing me to share their photos.
Click here to go to my blog home page and see the latest news at Oh Sew Kat!
Step it UP! with Tutorials and Pattern Hacks using the Sunshine Dress:
- How to make a sleeveless Sunshine Dress
- How to make a Hawaiian style MuuMuu Dress like Nanea’s
- How to make a 60s Style Sunshine Dress
- How to make a 50s/60s Sunshine Dress with OverSkirt
- Add a Zipper to the Sunshine Dress
Click HERE to visit the home page and see the latest from Oh Sew Kat! Designs.
21 thoughts on “Sunshine Dress”
Comments are closed.