This month, Kat’s Pattern Pick of the Month is the SUNSHINE DRESS. This pattern is available in three sizes (18 inch, 16 inch animators, and 14.5 Wellie Wishers) and as an a line short sleeve styled dress, it offers lots of options to sew it up in different ways for your dolls.
Easy Pattern Hacks for the Sunshine Dress Sewing Pattern by Oh Sew Kat!
Click on each link below to go right to the instructions for the Pattern Hacks.
Make historical fashion outfits for your BeForever Character dolls with Oh Sew Kat’s Sunshine Dress pattern.
- Make a Sleeveless Sunshine Dress
- Make a Hawaiian MuuMuu Sunshine Dress
- Make a 50s Sunshine Dress with an OverSkirt
- Make a 60s Sunshine Dress with Faux Pockets
- Make a 70s Sunshine Dress with Daisy Trim
Find the Sunshine Dress sewing pattern HERE.
Nanea’s muumuu dress was part of a four part series of blog posts in adapting Oh Sew Kat! patterns to make Hawaiian inspired fashions. Find the MuuMuu tutorial HERE and see more ideas for Nanea HERE, HERE, and HERE.