1. Flipping a doll bodice
2. Using Fastturns: One of Kat’s favorite tools!
Step it Up Series
(Use these simple tweaks to sew your Oh Sew Kat patterns in new ways
(also known as Pattern Hacks.)
1. Playtime Peasant Skirt or Sixth Grade Skirt: Add lace to a ruffled skirt.
2. Sandbox Shorts: Put the pockets on the inside.
3. Sunshine Dress: Make a Sleeveless Shift Dress
4. Popsicle Top: Add details to your simple Popsicle Top
5. Sixth Grade Skirt and Popsicle Top: Make an Elsa Inspired Outfit
6. Sixth Grade Skirt: Add pockets.
7. Sugar n Spice Dress: Make a Hawaiian Muumuu for Nanea
8. Playtime Peasant Top: Make a Hawaiian Muumuu for Nanea
9. Bloomer Buddies: Make a Hawaiian Muumuu for Nanea
10. Sunshine Dress: Make a Hawaiian Muumuu for Nanea
11. Sugar n Spice Dress: Make a Peplum Top