Sewing Tutorials for Doll Clothes:
2. Tool Time: Using Fasturn Tubes to flip a bodice or strap.
Step it Up Series:
(use Oh Sew Kat! patterns in a new way aka “Pattern Hacks”)
Even though we tend to love to collect digital patterns like crazy, you don’t always need a new pattern to create just the look you want. These easy tutorials show you how to modify an Oh Sew Kat! pattern to create a whole new look!
2. Sunshine Dress: Sleeveless Shift Dress
3. Popsicle Top: Dress it Up!
4. Playtime Peasant or Four Season Skirt: Adding Lace to a Ruffled Skirt
5. Popsicle Top & Sixth Grade Skirt: Elsa Inspired Outfit
6. Sixth Grade Skirt: Add Side Pockets
7. Sugar n Spice Dress: Make a Hawaiian Muumuu for Nanea
Stop by the INSPIRATION GALLERY to see lots of ideas of ways to stitch up these (and more) Oh Sew Kat! patterns. You can create an entire wardrobe for your doll!