OH SEW KAT! Sewing Tutorials
(This is a long list that gets longer each month- be sure to scroll all the way down!)
Click on the photo to go right to the tutorial.
1. How to flip a doll bodice
2. How to use Fastturns to turn fabric straps, tubes, and doll bodices: One of Kat’s favorite tools!
3. How to add Heat Transfer Vinyl (HTV) to a Doll Tee Shirt.
4. How to cut your PDF patterns on a Cricut Maker Machine.
OH SEW KAT! Step it Up Series
(Use these simple tweaks & tutorials to sew your Oh Sew Kat patterns in new ways- it’s a long list- scroll all the way down!)
(also known as Pattern Hacks. Click the photo to go right to the tutorial.)
1. Playtime Peasant Skirt or Four Season Skirt: How to add lace to a ruffled skirt.
2. Sandbox Shorts: How to put the pockets on the inside.
3. Sunshine Dress: How to make a Sleeveless Shift Dress
4. Popsicle Top: How to add details to your simple Popsicle Top
5. Sixth Grade Skirt and Popsicle Top: How to make an Elsa Inspired Outfit
6. Sixth Grade Skirt: How to add pockets.
7. Sugar n Spice Dress: How to make a Hawaiian Muumuu for Nanea
8. Playtime Peasant Top: How to make a Hawaiian Muumuu for Nanea
9. Bloomer Buddies: How to make a Hawaiian Muumuu for Nanea
10. Sunshine Dress: How to make a Hawaiian Muumuu for Nanea
11. Sugar n Spice Dress: How to make a Peplum Top
12. Sugar n Spice Dress: How to make a Nightgown
13. Simple, Sweet Tee: How to Make a Tee Shirt Dress
14. Boardwalk Boutique: How to Make a Ruffled Maxi Dress
16. Sunshine Dress: How to Make a 60s Inspired Faux Pocket Dress for Melody
17. Sunshine Dress: How to Make a 70s Inspired Daisy Trimmed Dress for Julie
18. Boardwalk Boutique: How to Make a One of a Kind Patchwork Doll Top
19. Sixth Grade Skirt: How to Add Ruffled Trim
20. Sunshine Dress and Sugar n Spice Everything Nice Overskirt: How to Make a 50s/60s Overskirt Dress for Maryellen
21. Playtime Peasant Top and Sugar n Spice/Everything Nice Overskirt for a 70s Gingham Outfit for Julie
22. Summer Head Scarf Tutorial