Stitch up these Oh Sew Kat! patterns with a 1940s, WWII era flair! They are perfect to make 40s inspired fashions for your American Girl Dolls, Molly McIntire and her British friend, Emily Bennett, American Girl® BeForever characters from 1944. Click on the photo to see more and to purchase the pattern.
Make your own Molly McIntire™ Outfits for your Dolls
Read all about Molly and Emily in their books: Ad: https://amzn.to/2SOaT8X
More from the Oh Sew Kat! Historical Character Inspiration Gallery
- See ideas for Felicity Merriman™ 1776 HERE.
- See ideas for Kirsten Larson™ 1854 HERE.
- See ideas for Kit Kittridge™ 1934 HERE.
- See ideas for Nanea Mitchell™ 1941 HERE.
- See ideas for Maryellen Larkin™ 1954 HERE.
- See ideas for Melody Ellison™ 1964 HERE.
- See ideas for Julie Albright™ 1974 HERE.
- See ideas for Courtney Moore™ 1986 HERE.