This quick sew pattern is inspired by the 2020 Girl of the Year®, Joss Kendrick. She lives in California and spends a lot of time surfing at the beach. This breezy crop top can be worn frontwards or backwards and is reversible as well! Her cuffed capris will keep her covered as the sun goes down over the Pacific Ocean. Joss wears a hearing aid, so her case will stay sand and water free inside her cinch sack style backpack. All three patterns are included in the Picnic Play Sewing Pattern from Oh Sew Kat!
- Top has one pattern piece; fat quarter friendly
- Top is fully lined to be reversible, can also be worn backwards
- Capri pants have elastic waistband for easy doll dressing
- Capri pants are also fat quarter friendly
- Mini backpack cinch style bag: Fully lined with front pocket in two sizes
- Computer Drawn Pattern Pieces; Digital download- print and sew today!
- Uses less than 1/3 yard of cotton fabric- mix and match your prints
- Coming soon in more sizes!